SERVICE ATTACHMENT – Accent Cloud Phone System
Last updated: March 25, 2021
This Service Attachment is a part of your Agreement with Accent, which includes the Master Service and its terms and conditions agreed to by the Parties under which Accent will provide the Accent CloudSIP Service to Customer.
- Accent CloudSIP (Accent SIP) is a VoIP communication service that includes voice services delivered to a separate PBX or phone system via the means of the Internet.
- Accent SIP includes:
- Voice Services, specifically the ability to make and receive calls to and from the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- SMS text messaging.
- Accent SIP may be accessed via a dedicated private branch exchange (PBX) system and/or phone system and is delivered to the Customer’s system via the handoff method specified in the Customer’s Service Quote.
- Accent SIP utilizes the Accent Network and the public Internet to deliver VoIP communication services to the Customer. Accent SIP, the Accent Network, and any other services provided shall be operated and maintained at the sole discretion of Accent and within the physical location or locations of Accent’s choosing. Accent shall not be obligated under any agreement to allow Customer access to Accent SIP operations or the operations of the Accent Network via either physical or virtual means.
- Throughout the term of any agreement executed by Accent and Customer and upon any agreement cancellation, termination, or expiration, Accent shall retain sole ownership of all Accent SIP infrastructure and the Accent Network including but not limited to all hardware and software related to Service delivery, Accent SIP operations, and Accent Network operations.
SERVICE PERFORMANCE & DESIGN
- VOICE & CALL QUALITY: Accent is committed to delivering a level of quality of the user experience which is consistent with common expectations of business-grade VoIP service. Customer acknowledges assessment of voice quality is subjective and difficult to measure and depends on a variety of technical and environmental factors. These factors include but are not limited to Internet Service Provider (ISP) reliability, ISP latency, ISP jitter, ISP network loss, and Customer local network performance including Customer owned/provided network equipment. Customer further acknowledges these factors and others related to delivering VoIP service are outside of the scope of Accent’s control and Accent shall not be held responsible for voice/call quality degradation which is a result of these stated items or other items outside of Accent’s control. Voice and call quality for all Accent services is subject to the criteria set forth in the Technical Sufficiency Criteria Exhibit within the Agreement.
- CONCURRENT CALL PATH: A Concurrent Call Path (CCP) provides inbound and outbound calling capacity for Accent SIP customers. The CCP’s a Customer receives shall be specifically designated on the Customer’s Service Quote. All CCP’s are subject to Accent’s Fair Use Policy detailed in the Fair Use Policy exhibit within the Agreement. CCP’s cannot be used with automatic outbound dialing systems, call distribution systems, fax machines, security systems, or for dial-up Internet access. The G.711 codec is utilized by CCP’s for inbound and outbound calling.
TIERS OF SERVICE
Accent SIP is made available in several pricing tiers, for details on available Accent SIP pricing options please contact an Accent authorized sales representative. While Accent offers unlimited monthly plans for some of its products and services, Accent’s Services are intended for regular business use. “Unlimited” use does not permit any use otherwise prohibited by the Acceptable Use Policy available at https://www.accentvoice.com/acceptable-use-policy.
- “Unlimited” services including calling plans, SMS text messaging, and e-fax are subject to the terms set forth in the Fair Use Policy available at https://www.accentvoice.com/fair-use-policy.
- Toll-Free numbers enable inbound calls made to a toll free (8XX) number to terminate on a CCP for a per-minute usage-based fee. The per-minute usage rate is listed on the Customer’s Service Quote. Toll Free Numbers are only allowed to terminate to a CCP. The Toll-Free Number may be either ported from an existing carrier or a new assignment.
- International call capability is enabled by Customer request. Per minute usage rates for international calling vary based on the international call destination. Customer assumes all responsibility for paying international calling usage charges associated with the Customer account regardless of the circumstance surrounding the charges.
- Any telephone number ported to the Accent Network which is permanently forwarded to a telephone number which does not reside within the Accent Network will be subject to a Cloud Number Forward charge of $10.00 per month per telephone number. A telephone number will be considered permanently forwarded if the number is forwarded for more than thirty (30) days or the Customer’s stated intention is for the telephone number to remain forwarded indefinitely.
N11 AND OTHER CALLING
Operator Assisted Calling, 311, 511 and other N11 Calling. Accent does not support 0+ or operator assisted calling (including, without limitation, collect calls, third party billing calls, 900, or calling card calls). The Services may not support 211, 311, 411, 511 and/or N11 calling in one or more service areas. Additional charges may apply for these calls.