Pick a Cloud Plan that Works for Your Business.
VoiceONE Meetings allows user’s to host great online video meetings and conferences with a single click. Join with colleagues and customers via VoiceONE Meetings to colalborate and meet virtually from any device. Bundle Meetings with the VoiceONE Cloud Phone System for a complete communication package or purchase it separately as a standalone service.
Meetings UserHost online video meetings with a single click
- Host online video meetings and conferences
- Unlimited video & audio conferencing
- Customizable meeting ID’s
- HD voice & video meetings
- Dial-in option via PSTN for every meeting
- 30 participants per meeting
- Integrated screen sharing, chat, & document collaboration
- Host or join from web browser, desktop apps, and mobile apps
*Pricing displayed is based on a 12-month service term and does not include applicable regulatory fees and taxes. Services are billed annually at a rate of $119.88/user per year.
VoiceONE Meetings FAQ’s
How many participants can I host on VoiceONE Meetings?
Currently VoiceONE Meetings supports 30 participants per meeting.
What kind of internet connection do I need for VoiceONE Meetings?
VoiceONE Meetings will adjust video quality based on your internet speed and estimated processing available on your computer/smartphone. An average HD video session can require between 2-3Mbps bandwidth upload and download respectively.
You can choose the video quality transmitted to your computer by clicking “Manage Video Quality” under the Settings menu.
Can I use my PC speakers and microphone?
Yes, you can use the integrated audio capabilities of your PC/Mac/smartphone with VoiceONE Meetings. There is no requirement to dial-in via the PSTN.
Accent always recommends a headset or conference quality speakerphone when using the integrated device audio for meetings.
What software do I need for VoiceONE Meetings?
On Windows & Mac:
- VoiceONE Meetings will run inside your web browser.
- Supported browsers include Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge.
- Desktop apps for Windows/Mac to be released soon.
On mobile devices:
- VoiceONE Meetings apps for iOS/Android to be released soon.
Are dial-in numbers available?
Yes, dial-in numbers are available for every meeting. Each meeting will have an associated meeting ID used to access the meeting via PSTN dial-in. Users may also create a secure PIN for each meeting to provide additional meeting privacy.