SERVICE ATTACHMENT – Accent Cloud Phone System
Last updated: March 25, 2021
This Service Attachment is a part of your Agreement with Accent, which includes the terms and conditions agreed to by the Parties under which Accent will provide the Accent Cloud Phone System Service to Customer.
- Accent Cloud Phone System (Accent CPS) is a cloud-based unified communications service that includes enterprise-class voice, e-fax, text messaging, call handling, desktop and mobile apps, and bring your own device (BYOD) capability.
- Accent CPS includes:
- Voice Services, including extension-to-extension calling and the ability to make and receive calls to and from the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Accent Meetings video and audio conferencing service.
- Collaboration Tools, including One-to-One and Team Chat, File Sharing, SMS text messaging, and other innovative tools.
- Accent CPS may be accessed from a variety of user End Points, including VoIP desk phones, desktop clients, web clients, and mobile applications.
- Accent CPS utilizes the Accent Network and the public Internet to deliver communication services to the Customer. The Accent CPS, Accent Network, and any other services provided shall be operated and maintained at the sole discretion of Accent and within the physical location or locations of Accent’s choosing. Accent shall not be obligated under any agreement to allow Customer access to Accent’s CPS operations or the operations of the Accent Network via either physical or virtual means.
- Throughout the term of any agreement executed by Accent and Customer and upon any agreement cancellation, termination, or expiration, Accent shall retain sole ownership of all Accent CPS infrastructure and the Accent Network including but not limited to all hardware and software related to Service delivery, Accent CPS operations, and Accent Network operations.
SERVICE PERFORMANCE & DESIGN
- VOICE & CALL QUALITY: Accent is committed to delivering a level of quality of the user experience which is consistent with common expectations of business-grade VoIP service. Customer acknowledges assessment of voice quality is subjective and difficult to measure and depends on a variety of technical and environmental factors. These factors include but are not limited to Internet Service Provider (ISP) reliability, ISP latency, ISP jitter, ISP network loss, and Customer local network performance including Customer owned/provided network equipment. Customer further acknowledges these factors and others related to delivering VoIP service are outside of the scope of Accent’s control and Accent shall not be held responsible for voice/call quality degradation which is a result of these stated items or other items outside of Accent’s control. Voice and call quality for all Accent services is subject to the criteria set forth in the Technical Sufficiency Criteria Exhibit within the Agreement.
- VIDEO QUALITY: Accent is committed to delivering a level of quality of the user experience which is consistent with common expectations of business-grade video conferencing service. Customer acknowledges assessment of video quality is subjective and difficult to measure and depends on a variety of technical and environmental factors. These factors include but are not limited to Internet Service Provider (ISP) reliability, ISP latency, ISP jitter, ISP network loss, Customer PC or device, and Customer local network performance including Customer owned/provided network equipment or devices. Customer further acknowledges these factors and others related to delivering video service are outside of the scope of Accent’s control and Accent shall not be held responsible for video quality degradation which is a result of these stated items or other items outside of Accent’s control. Video quality for all Accent services is subject to the criteria set forth in the Technical Sufficiency Criteria Exhibit within the Agreement.
- CONCURRENT CALL PATH: A Concurrent Call Path (CCP) provides inbound and outbound calling capacity for Accent CPS customers. Customers receive one CCP per cloud user license. All CCP’s are subject to Accent’s Fair Use Policy detailed in the Fair Use Policy exhibit within the Agreement. CCP’s cannot be used with automatic outbound dialing systems, call distribution systems, fax machines, security systems, or for dial-up Internet access. The G.711 codec is utilized by CCP’s for inbound and outbound calling.
TIERS OF SERVICE
Accent CPS is made available in several pricing tiers, which are described more fully at https://www.accentvoice.com/plans-pricing. While Accent offers unlimited monthly plans for some of its products and services, Accent’s Services are intended for regular business use. “Unlimited” use does not permit any use otherwise prohibited by the Acceptable Use Policy available at https://www.accentvoice.com/acceptable-use-policy.
- “Unlimited” services including calling plans, SMS text messaging, and e-fax are subject to the terms set forth in the Fair Use Policy available at https://www.accentvoice.com/fair-use-policy.
- Toll-Free numbers enable inbound calls made to a toll free (8XX) number to terminate on a CCP for a per-minute usage-based fee. The per-minute usage rate is listed on the Customer’s Service Quote. Toll Free Numbers are only allowed to terminate to a CCP. The Toll-Free Number may be either ported from an existing carrier or a new assignment.
- International call capability is enabled by Customer request. Per minute usage rates for international calling vary based on the international call destination. Customer assumes all responsibility for paying international calling usage charges associated with the Customer account regardless of the circumstance surrounding the charges.
- Extension-to-Extension Calls within the Customer account never incur any usage fee and are unlimited, except to the extent that such calls are forwarded to another number that is not on the Customer account.
- Any telephone number ported to the Accent Network which is permanently forwarded to a telephone number which does not reside within the Accent Network will be subject to a Cloud Number Forward charge of $10.00 per month per telephone number. A telephone number will be considered permanently forwarded if the number is forwarded for more than thirty (30) days or the Customer’s stated intention is for the telephone number to remain forwarded indefinitely.
- Voicemail transcription is an available service which transcribes voice messages received to a user’s voicemail account and delivers the transcription of the voicemail message along with a copy of the audio file to the user via email. Machine transcription is a best effort service and accuracy has many dependencies, including, but not limited to, audio quality, audio codec, audio compression rate, speaker speed, speaker accent and environmental noise. Under acceptable acoustic and speaker conditions, Accent provides a machine transcription accuracy target of 70%. Failure by Accent to deliver these transcription accuracy targets will not constitute a basis for any refund of Service fees or cancellation of Services.
N11 AND OTHER CALLING
Operator Assisted Calling, 311, 511 and other N11 Calling. Accent does not support 0+ or operator assisted calling (including, without limitation, collect calls, third party billing calls, 900, or calling card calls). The Services may not support 211, 311, 411, 511 and/or N11 calling in one or more service areas. Additional charges may apply for these calls.